One of the most common mistakes when trying to lose weight is to completely change your day to day living.The key is not to try to change too much. Below are 10 points that can help you lose weight and increase your fitness. Pick three that you can realistically commit to and reevaluate at the end of the month.
1.Cut out ALL booze.
2. Have one cheat meal a week. This is not a cheat day, but a cheat meal! If you know you are meeting friends for dinner you can relax but every other meal must be what Ali would be happy with!
3. Increase the workouts to 5 days a week of intense exercise. (These don’t all need to be with Ali).
4. Cut out fizzy drinks and added sugar to tea and coffees.
5. Cut out ALL bread, cakes and pastries.
6. Cycle or run to work instead of using public transport or your car.
7. Cut out ALL sweets, chocolate and desserts. (Except fruit).
8. Cut out all bread, pasta, white rice, potatoes and cereals and replace with sweat potatoes, brown rice, oats and quinoa.
9. No take aways, ready made meals or processed meals. Eat fresh foods from scratch.
10. Download MyFitnessPal or Calorie Counter apps and add all your exercise and food consumption daily. You can see exactly what you are eating, the break down of carbs, fats and proteins and how many calories you are allowed depending on your goal and amount of exercise you have done.